Monday, December 04, 2006

Dasavathaaram in UCF

I was indulged in other online attractions (mainly shopping) and totally forgot about this blog.

However, I cant resist sharing this news with you all.

Dasavathaaram shooting took place in UCF( University of Central Florida, where I graduated from), on Saturday night at 11pm. Some of my friends witnessed it, though I missed the opportunity. Rumours were up that they will have shooting again on Sunday night, but couldnt spot the location. Right now, he is somewhere around where I am, and I cant take off the thought of the inability to see him, though this close.

ahhh! What a kamal fan I am !!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

Try to see ur fav hero!

December 09, 2006 5:32 AM  
Blogger Ginkgo said...

ayyo paavam
10 kamal la orru kamal kooda paaka mudilaya :-)

December 20, 2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Happy New Year:)

December 30, 2006 2:17 AM  
Blogger Raju said...

Happy new year to you and your hubby, Aruna!!

January 01, 2007 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT IS GOING ON???...NO UPDATES!!!!

February 12, 2007 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thooouuu......, wt is there to see that yapper irriating kumalakasan

March 16, 2007 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aruna,

Enna romba naala updates illa

-Reva

August 17, 2007 6:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey aruna...where are you? gimme ur number or mail me..
Shilpa.

December 25, 2007 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Ninaivugal’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,
Ray

January 30, 2009 9:40 AM  
Blogger ambi said...

Hello madam,

how are you doing? Thx for being a silent reader of my space :)))

March 23, 2009 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home