Monday, February 20, 2006

Four things to do : TAG

I'm Tagged by Prad

Four jobs I have had:
Research Assistant
Research Engineer
Applications Engineer
..looking for the 4th one now...

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
These are the movies I had/ I am watching over n over again,
kadhala kadhala
pammal uvve (k) sambandham
sathi leelavathy
..hmm....may be 'pretty woman'

Four places I have lived (for years):
Semarang (Indonesia)
Coimbatore, India
Orlando, Florida
..it better be tag 3..all my 3rd places are empty.

Four TV shows I love to watch:
There are no tv shows I'd 'love' to watch...whatever comes up in tv when i sit down to eat..is my only tv time...but these days I am following up with 'kolangal' (sun tv)

Four places I have been on vacation:
New York
Kodaikanal
Banff
Ooty

Four of my favourite foods:
dessert with Icecream
fish
Rasamalai
Ennai kathirikkai (Oil fried Spicy eggplant)

Four places I'd rather be now:
rather be ..out shopping or
...playing or visiting someone
.. or visit my home in India
.. than sitting with this computer.

Four sites I visit daily
yahoo
google
msn
blogs

Four bloggers I am tagging*:
athiraikaaran
ambi
kongu raasaa
vatsan
*Guys!! feel free to drop this tag, if you dont feel like doing it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you are a Kamal fan too? welcome to the club :)

February 20, 2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger Pavals said...

first time here.. to c me tagged
:-)

February 20, 2006 11:29 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

super tag. i also have taged by Prad

February 21, 2006 4:11 AM  
Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

uve tagged me?kodumai, another tag for me to do, just got rid of one painful tag, ill do it wen i have the time

February 21, 2006 7:14 AM  
Blogger ganapathy said...

nalla 4s - first time to this blog, nice

February 24, 2006 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home