Friday, February 17, 2006

The day for making up beauty...

I am always lazy regarding the make-up-beauty part. I can do the necessary needs like dressing up appropriately for the occassion, matching shoes or waxing. But, I never had patience or interest to apply a face pack or hair pack, polish my nails, design henna, thread my brows, or collect bangles n clips. My mom always says, "Look at the girls of your age, why dont you have any interest like any other girl, Now, put some (milk) cream on your face..take it !! It happened for few years in my teen age before she quit whining on this.

After almost 8 yrs, my mother stopped complaining on this, All of a sudden one day, I got interest into this stuff of making up beauty. Last time I went to India, I got few face packs, packs for hair, henna, and ithyaathi...Now 6 months passed, and I never opened those packs.

Finally I fixed up the date for today, to explore the beauty products. I mixed them up with rose water etc. and I am all set to go. Now, someone knocks my door, "Hi, I am here to replace your patio doors, your apartment is replacing all doors and windows. These ones are tinted, hurricane coated, will save your electricity..........................We will work from now until like 6 in the evening Do you think we can start now?

Ma'am! ..Are you listening? Can we start working on your patio doors ?

4 Comments:

Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

nammakkku illadha pazham ellam edukku develop pannanom? adu dhaan kadaavulin kattalai

February 17, 2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger ambi said...

sila perukku makeup pootaal it will be like a gem in a a crown..

i think, god might have decided u r already a Gem!

(appa, namma blogkku makkalai varaa veikaa evlooo paadu pada vendi erukku!)
Ammani, oru thabha visit kudungaa, eppo thaan kadaiyee thorunthu erukeen)

February 20, 2006 8:51 AM  
Blogger ambi said...

yekka! tag line ku rombaa tanxsu! ungaluku bnglrelaa oru cutout vaikalaamnu erukeen. ethavathuu nidhi anuppa mudiyumaa? (poundla anupavum)

February 20, 2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger aruna said...

B'lore-la ellam ippo pound thaan vaangikaraangala??...

February 22, 2006 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home