Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bulk Mails

Bulk folder in yahoo is very efficient and many times I wonder what would happen if I had not turned my bulk settings on. However , few good mails also go in bulk folder, which is what I am writing about.

3 years back, one of my friend's e-mail was in bulk folder, the reason I guess is his e-mail id from a startup company, which is mistaken for spam. Right after that, I check my bulk folder once a week, and always had found few good mails mistaken for spam.

This week, one of the replies I received from my potential employer was in bulk, the reason I guess the subject of the e-mail goes like this : Abwesenheitsnotiz: .....(Absent notice in German)

I can only say this :nooru kuttravaali thandikapadama irukalam, aana oru nirabarathi thandikka pada koodathu. ..lol..

I wish the spam settings could be more efficient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home