Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sirippu - 1

My sister: Hey! aruna is coming in Dec for Holidays
My 6yr old niece: Did chithi call?
sis: No, she sent me a letter in Computer. Remember, amma showed you in browsing center last week
Niece: oh!

----------------------------------------

Sis to my Mom: ......she cut her hair really short..
Niece: Did you meet her?
Sis: No, but I can see her in the computer when we chat.

-------------------------------------------

Sis: Its getting late to school, What are you writing there?
Niece: I'm making a greeting card for chithi. Today is her b'day
Sis: ........but,............
Niece: ......shh...Wait...
...
Sis: Did you take everything, Shall we leave now?
Niece: Alright, Give this card to chithi, when you see her today in the computer

----------------------------------------------
I wish I can make cartoons for this...Lemme try next time
Incident happened during Aug 2002

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

nice Sirippu. the kid is waithing for you, come soon.

December 14, 2005 11:37 AM  
Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

very funny, the way children think is really wonderful

December 14, 2005 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home